Ratings for Dr. Rami B. Arfoosh

His staff is poor takes forever to get appointment office staff really bad. Dr arfoosh is good was a patient since he started, but office staff dismissed me

flag | Submitted June 3, 2019

Ended up in Dr. Arfoosh's care after a hospital stay. He spends a significant amount of time with me on each visit, sitting until all my concerns are answered. I will admit, he take a little bit to warm up to, but I feel like I am getting great care.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2013

I met Dr. Arfoosh in 2010, he helped me tremendously with my COPD. I am breathing much better and more active than before. I no longer use my scooter to ambulate. I know Dr. Arfoosh is always there for me during acute episodes.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2012

Great doctor, helped me tremendously with my asthma and sleep problems.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2011

I had an excellent experince at this center. The doctor is very thorough and the staff is very attentive especially the night techs who did my sleep stuy. They allow walk in but appointment is recommended as they get very busy some times. You may download the paperwork from their website and complete in adavcne, this will save you time there.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2011

This doctor advertises as a sleep doctor but don't waste your time. He only gives ambien and lunesta(same as a regular doctor) and then WILL NOT call you back. He is in it for the money and only spent 7 minutes with patient.He said when we called that he works with people without insurance but all he wanted me to do is come back in to charge more money. Long wait-45 minutes- and then he spent too little time with me. His staff is very nice the first time you call and then they don't have time for you either. This is the worst doctor for any type of sleep disorder. Everything he tells you ,you can read on the internet.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2011