Ratings for Dr. Richard J. Cohen

I've been a patient of Dr. choen's for about 10-12 years. He is knowledgeable, professional, and effective. Unlike a few others I've encountered who routinely keep patients coming back for visit after visit for months on end, Dr. Cohen treats me only long enough to remedy the problem and then sends me on my way with, "Call me if you need me." He also doesn't insist that he can correct very problem and will readily refer patients to other specialists (e.g. orthopedists, etc.) if a referral is warranted. In my opinion, Dr. Cohen is in the profession with a genuine desire to help people, not for the money. I have the highest regard for Dr. Cohen's skills, knowledge, and ethics and would not hesitate to refer my family or friends to him.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2013

I've been seeing Dr. Cohen for about 20 yrs. I wouldn't trust anyone else to make an adjustment on me. He has taken care of my pain quickly when many other chiropractors have failed, or even made me feel worse. Love Dr. Cohen!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2012

absolutely a miracle worker. Go in a agony, come out pain free. No twisting or cracking-all computerized.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2011

Dr. Richard J. Cohen's Credentials

• Cleveland Chiropractic College - Kansas City (Grad. 1985)