Ratings for Dr. Christina M. Francis

The only reason I was seeing Dr.Francis was because my regular OB was out of town and they wanted to make sure I had a check up before the holidays. I showed up 5 minutes early for my appointment, but waited for at least 30 minutes in the wait room even though the wait room was empty. Once in the doctor's room my husband and I waited another 20 minutes. I have never before waited quite that long for a doctor especially when the office was empty. Maybe there was one other patient around, but it certainly wasn't busy. She is a nice doctor, but don't plan on doing anything else the day you have an appointment with her because she will keep you needlessly waiting without an apology or explanation so I guess she's just really slow moving. Making a patient wait that long is not acceptable or resonable and needless to say I was not too impressed about it.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2012

Dr. Christina M. Francis's Credentials

• Indiana Medical College, School Of Medicine Of Purdue University (Grad. 2005)

Top Hospitals in Champaign, IL