Ratings for Dr. E. Arthur Franklin

Dr. Franklin has been my GP for over ten years, and he's the best doc I've ever had. His knowledge is exceptional, he's extremely compassionate and spends as much time with each patient as needed to address every complicated issue, and he goes the extra mile to make sure that each patient gets the absolute best care possible. He's like Marcus Welby, for those old enough to get the reference. Four generations of my family have gone to him, as once my mom started seeing him, she started taking my grandmother, her husband, then me, and I insisted that my daughter change so that she sees him now, too. His staff is fabulous, too, from the nurses to his PAs. I often see a PA, and she brings him in as needed - no matter what, when I go to Dr. Franklin's office, I've been very well cared for, as has the rest of my family! Dr. Franklin is absolutely the best! :)

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

DrFranklin is amazing! His x-ray employees are my favorite!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

I wouldn't trade Dr E. Arthur Franklin for all the Tea in China !! that's just how exceptional he is ...

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

I always feel glad Dr Franklin is my doctor of choice, His staff is friendly and efficient, he is exceptional with the time he spends with the patient, and will always accept my comments and preferences.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

Cannot say enough good things about Dr Franlkin and all his staff.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014

Dr. Franklin is a wonderful, caring doctor. I have been in his care for 13 years. His nurse practitioner is terrific, as are his nurses who have been with him for several years.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2012

Love Dr. Franklin. Very knowledgable, personable. He is patient and takes his time - does not rush or brush off any questions or concerns. Wish more doctors were like him the medical field would definately benefit.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2012

Dr. Franklin is wonderful. I wouldn't go to any other doctor.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011

I like Dr. Franklin and his NP, Donna. They are caring and helpfull I don't feel rushed and feel free to ask questions concerning any of my medical needs.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2010

flag | Submitted February 10, 2010

Dr. E. Arthur Franklin's Credentials

• university of Tennessee-Memphis (Grad. 1991)

Metlife