Ratings for Dr. John N. Limehouse

I have never met a more insensitive, rude, and uncaring doctor in my life. I came into the Emergency Room and he was assigned as my attending physician. I was told due to my symptoms by my regular doctor to go immediately to the ER. After an hour wait I finally was brought back to a room. Dr. Limehouse came in and tried to talk me into leaving before he even examined me. I was in a lot of pain and extremely nauseous. He said “you are young you should be healthy…are you sure you want to be here all night…you could be until 3 or 4 in the morning”. He has a terrible bedside manner and is completely lacking communication skills!! On top of that he is incompetent! I had a follow-up with my regular Dr. the day after and she looked at my test results which showed that I had a urinary tract infection. He did not tell me anything about that or prescribe antibiotics. It is very scary that he is in that position not knowing what he is doing and treating people the way he does!!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015

Dr. John N. Limehouse's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)