Dr. Ramatia Mahboobi

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ramatia Mahboobi

Outstanding, Excellent, Caring , Understanding Assistant and physician.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

Dr Mahboobi and his assistant are awesome and very pleasant . He assures me of feeling better after my procedure. Wouldn't trade him for another Dr. Very professional.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

Dr. Mahboobi and his whole staff are pleasant and friendly, I credit Dr. Mahboobi for being able to establish the great working environment. The first time I met the doctor, I was impressed by his professionalism and devoted way he conducted himself. His treatments have always helped me in the manner he informed me that it would.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

I am very satisfied with my doctor, when my pain was unbearable, he took away the pain. He's the best at at what he does. And the staff made me feel like I was family. So when I am in pain I know where to go.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2017

The entire staff were very professional and pleasant. Would highly recommend friends to this doctor.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

Dr. Mahboobi provides excellent care to help me manage my sciatic pain. whether dealing with medication or injections. I am fortunate to have such an caring and attentive doctor.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

Dr Mahboobi and his staff are always personable and friendly. Like the way Dr Mahboobi interacts with me re my pain issues. great doctor

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

I was very impressed with the staff and my Physician. They all are very professional and have a genuine care and concern for people.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

I have experienced a dramatic reduction in my lumbar pain due to the efforts of Dr. Maboobi, to whom I am extremely grateful. I would also like to note the kind help of his assistant, Amy. I always feel very well-cared-for when I go there, and leave feeling even better than I did before. I would highly recommend this office, and all the people in it, to anyone who asked me for a referral to a spinal pain office.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2016

Dr. Matobooi is excellent. He and his staff are very helpful and highly professional.. Early morning office hours are the best idea.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2016

Dr. Ramatia Mahboobi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients