Dr. Ramatia Mahboobi

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ramatia Mahboobi

Dr Mahoobi identified my problem and explained the treatment plan so that I could see that the benefits far outweigh doing nothing and continuing as I have with this neck issue. I liked his demeanor, professionalism combined with being very relatable and kind. My physical therapist highly recommended Dr. Mahoobi and I was impressed as well.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

Dr. Mahboobi took the time to listen to me and zeroed in on my back pain condition during the first visit. I am now pain free! Thank you Dr. Mahboobi !

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

I LOVE Dr. Mahboobi and Reshma and his wonderful staff (Julia and Amy) and trust no one else to take care of me. Dr. Mahboobi is amazing and always takes time to explain a procedure to my satisfaction. He even manages to squeeze me in when I don't have an appointment. Reshma is a wonderful addition to the practice and I love her as well. I feel like I am part of the resolution, rather than just listening to a doctor tell me what they're going to do. We discuss medication options, dosages, benefits and negatives. She always answers my questions to my satisfaction. Amy is by far my favorite medical assistant ever. She takes care of me prior to and after any medical procedure. Her care is genuine, not forced, and she is very professional and competent. Julia is the unsung hero of this practice - she always manages my appointments, even when I need to change them, she always returns my calls, she always resolves any medical issues (problems with pharmacy, need refills, questions about health insurance) and is always polite and professional. Even though I tell her to call me by my first name, she insists on calling me Miss Fulton because it's more polite. There is not enough I can say about this office - I feel like they care about me and my medical issues and I genuinely care about each of them as well. This practice is a true asset to the NSPC's group of providers. Thank you to Dr. Mahboobi, Reshma, Amy and Julia!!!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

Excellent and very Professional. Nice and Pleasant.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2018

Diagnosed my problem correctly for the time in many years. Dr mahoobi is an excellent Doctor and his staff is too.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2018

Dr. Mahboobi and his assistants are very professional and attentive to my comfort. They provided exceptional care.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018

Outstanding, Excellent, Caring , Understanding Assistant and physician.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

Dr Mahboobi and his assistant are awesome and very pleasant . He assures me of feeling better after my procedure. Wouldn't trade him for another Dr. Very professional.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

Dr. Mahboobi and his whole staff are pleasant and friendly, I credit Dr. Mahboobi for being able to establish the great working environment. The first time I met the doctor, I was impressed by his professionalism and devoted way he conducted himself. His treatments have always helped me in the manner he informed me that it would.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

I am very satisfied with my doctor, when my pain was unbearable, he took away the pain. He's the best at at what he does. And the staff made me feel like I was family. So when I am in pain I know where to go.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2017

Dr. Ramatia Mahboobi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

AARP