Ratings for Dr. Michelle M. Carr

I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Carr for all of your chiropractic needs! She goes above and beyond to make her patients feel at ease. She is both punctual and thorough and treats each patient as an individual. The office setting is very clean and relaxing as well as professional. Definitely the BEST in Lafayette!!!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Dr. Carr is not only a great chiropractor - she's also a really wonderful person to know. She truly listens and cares about what you're going through. Dr. Carr then comes up with a plan to get you back on track. And it works!! Great job! Would recommend to anyone in the Lafayette area.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

Dr. Carr is amazing; she works miracles. Her staff if very friendly and helpful. Dr. Carr explained the entire process to me and calmed some of my fears I had with going to a chiropractor, prior to my visit. She is very nice and has answers for every question or concern you may have. Overall, I am beyond more than satisfied with her services.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2012

My experience at Dr. Michelle Carr's office was absolutely the best! She made me feel at ease and her professionalism spoke for itself. Her staff showed both care and concern with all of my health problems. She was not only patient and kind but also very thorough! I will recommend her to all of my friends and family!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2011