Ratings for Dr. Kingkhan Boriboon

This is a family practice, her husband and daughter all work together. They are simply outstanding; fantastic with children. They go out of their way to accommodate sick patients. Most important, they keep up with the latest, cutting-edge medical information. My kids have all gone there since birth (the oldest is now 15).

flag | Submitted October 2, 2007

Dr. Boriboon really took the time to meet with me when I was choosing a doctor for my first born. Both she and Dr. Perlman have been both of my sons doctors since birth. They are always friendly, happy, they take time necessary to help us out. Their staff is courteous. I would recommend them to others.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2006

I have been going to her office for approximately 10 years now. I will not take my son to anyone else except for her daughter Varisa Perlman, that works in her office too . She is new to the office but is an absolute sweetheart and would recommend them to anybody that had children. You can't go wrong here. Excellent practice!!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2006

Dr. Kingkhan Boriboon's Credentials

• Mahidol Univ-Siriraj Hosp, Fac Of Med, Bangkok, Thailand (Grad. 1967)

Health Alliance