Ratings for Dr. Richard J. Harrison

Sixteen years USAF Air Rescue Service, with hundreds of Medical Flights my exposure to Doctors has been extensive both in the Air at medical facilities plus my personal medical issues. Living working on four continents traveling to 42 countries I have survived “to date” many injuries and adverse experiences. Broken bones as I fell from a Cherry Tree, a 100 MPH Car Crash, Injured by Alaskan Moose, 300 ft fall down a Glacier Slope, Survived a Building Collapse and Fire, Lost off Alaskan in a 16 ft flat-bottom boat. In the Jungles of Laos I enjoyed such Goodies as Agent Orange Exposure, Hepatitis and Wounds. I developed knee problems known as "Helicopter Gunner Knees." In 1979 Escaping from the "Shaw of Iran's" Imperial Helicopter Hanger, Bribing an Iranian I obtained my Passport and fled the Grounds Pursued by Armed Guards Later I received treatment for "PSD" Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, Then came a Gallbladder Removal & Stroke. Cancer took my dear wife of 34 years. Later I was Captured "This Time in China" by a Female Chinese Doctor, "Now My Wife" I feel I may not survive this "Wonderful Chinese Affliction." Note my Medical Experiences above: My Review::: On careful reflection I now endeavor to present an honest thoughtful "Whole Person Review of Dr. Richard Harrison" following an operation by this man 08/08/2014. I find the Doctor's Professional Skill, the Compassion for the Patient is quickly exposed through the Doctor's Exceptional Precise Commission skills. Should you require an operation, I hope your experience would be mirrored by my "Exceedingly Exceptional Experience." Rate Doctor "10 Plus" Richard Jordan: Palm Bay Florida 08/09/2004 DOB 10/20/1943

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

Dr. Richard J. Harrison's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)