Ratings for Dr. Christine A. Strohmeyer

Dr. Strohmeyer has been my pediatrician and primary care physician for almost 30 years. My family and I have found a real GEM in the world of primary care physicians. From what I understand, primary care physicians may be paid less than specialist or ER doctors, etc--and that's why there is a shortage of them (again from what little I know of have heard). Dr. Strohmeyer is simply amazing, compassionate, and knowledgeable! I feel like regardless of one's race, insurance, socioeconomic status, etc--that she treats everyone the same, even when she's "fully booked" for the day, she takes the time that we as patients so desperately expect and feel validated and well taken care of as a result. Linda M. is simply an amazing medical assistant to Dr. Strohmeyer--takes the time to listen, is very thorough with checking vitals, etc, and is so personable. She ALWAYS follows up as soon as possible, whether it's a question that I leave for her on the phone, or a medication reconciliation, or labwork, etc. That is SO IMPORTANT in this world of primary care--good follow up. I can always depend on Linda and Dr. Strohmeyer for that. She also has and is giving primary care to my family. She's probably saved my Mom and Dad's life by recommending emergent care or her knowledgeable background of any type of health condition--physical, emotional, psychosomatic, etc. I'm so happy with her. I work in the medical field, so I know a quality doctor and medical assistant, RN, x-ray tech, LVN, etc when I either work with them or come into contact with them as a patient. The other part of her front and back office team: Sylvia B., Becca V., Samatha H., Jose D., Lorena E., Melody E., and Tina I. are vital to making Dr. Strohemyer and her associates (other MD's and PA's) have such 110% compassionate amazing service! I'm sorry if I've missed anyone. They are certainly not asking for this review but I knew I had to leave an outstanding review and I had asked for everyone's names so I could make sure they were all acknowledged. I will be sending a letter to Scripps corporate too. AMAZING. EXCELLENT. It warms my heart and gives me confidence in this crazy healthcare/insurance world that's always changing. Linda and Sylvia and Becca and Samanta are TOP quality, the best of the best, and I think Scripps HR and hiring process is certainly the reason such great staff is there. Unfortunately I don't think Dr. Strohmeyer is accepting new patients, but I believe other MD's and PA's that have the same staff are. Please don't ever retire (at least any time soon) Dr. Strohmeyer and Linda!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Not enough attention to detail such as high blood pressure reading, wheezing in my lungs, prescibing RX without discussion or alternative treatment. Nurse handles much of care.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2011

I love this Doctor. She is very sweet and has been practicing for awhile so she really knows what she's talking about.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2010

I've been going to Dr. Strohmeyer for about 15 years. She's great for minor illnesses and small injuries. She's not very warm or caring, but she is professional, focused, and quick. I've found for prolonged problems, she does not seem able to take an interest. If you take her initial advice and that does not work, she doesn't seem to know what to do next. In order to get more help in a long-term situation it would be best seeing another doctor.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2009

She's been our family doctor for 20 years. She cares about people and has always refered us to when the issue is beyond her expertise. She is not one of those doctors who is full of herself. For a family practice I will always recommend her (however, she is loved by her patients so much she rarely takes anyone because here calander is full!)

flag | Submitted April 5, 2007

Dr. Christine A. Strohmeyer's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

MSP/BC Med