Ratings for Dr. Cas M. Cader

This Dr..did not have time for me after a long wait..then he sent his PA in to do my exam...PA Henderson read my chart wrong and overdosed me on Advair...I now have an irregular heartbeat and have to undergo heart procedures...Will never return to this Dr...

flag | Submitted May 5, 2010

I have gone To Dr. Cader`s office and has several times and has always treated with respect and care.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2010

Avoid at all costs! Worst medical experience in my life. His practice is way overcrowded, & made me wait far too long for a family care MD. Charged high$ for initial visit to take history, after waiting over an hour past my appt time, he was interrupted several times for calls, and then told me he had run out of time and couldn’t even finish taking the history. For a common ailment, he sent me in for an unnecessary $1,500 test, without properly informing me of what was involved, including the cost, and what the possible results might call for, none of which I later learned were acceptable options to me. I later found out that he was on the board (possibly the chairman of the board) of the local hospital which did the test. He was rude & arrogant to me, & treated me as a profit center, not as a person. He’s probably a competent MD if he likes you & you’re an old patient, but that doesn’t make up for the way he dealt with me.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2009

I feel that this doctor did not have my best interests in mind. That is why I have moved my health care to a different physician. I would like for my husband to change also but he is quite old and not adaptable to change. I have waited as long as one hour past my appointment time to even be called into the exam room. This doctor did not pay attention when I asked him if my problem could be "ABC." His response was "No!" Less than six months later another physician diagnosed me with "ABC." I am so thankful I now have a caring, knowledgeable physician overseeing my well-being.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2007

Excellent physician with extremely unfriendly practice. Impossible to call. Excessive wait time. Will not file secondary insurance.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2006

Dr. Cas M. Cader's Credentials

• Medical College Of Pennsylvania (Grad. 1985)

Top Hospitals in Morehead City, NC