Dr. Louis SPENCER

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Louis SPENCER

Dr. Louis Spencer and his staff are the most amazing caregivers. Dr. Spencer's education and training prepared him to become the best physican I have ever encountered. He is able to handle all my medical needs, and I have several. He saves me time and money; while, saving on medical costs and unnecessary visits to specialist, and when he has to refer out those physicans they are also great. My twin toddler mirrored identical twins sons and my 2 week newborn daughter are also patients. They are now 10 and she is 4. I trust him with mine and my children's lives. Kudos to Dr. Spencer and all his staff for everything they do.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2013

I love my Dr. Spencer. Dr. Spencer acts like he's your best friend and sincerely cares for you. He is always smiling and has the cutest smile. He listens very carefully to what your saying just like your his only patient for the day. I have gotten my daughter and son in law to swap doctors and see Dr Spencer and they feel the same way. There is also a lady name Tina that I can call anytime and she always has time to talk then or call you right back. I just wish all the ladies were as sweet and as much help as Tina is. Sometimes I just tell her all my troubles and she seems generally concerned and seems to always help me.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2013