Ratings for Dr. Dhrubajyoti Basu

A great physician with excellent listening qualities. He spent good amount of time to formulate a treatment plan for my chronic conditions ( COPD, heart stents, diabetes)to my full satisfaction. His knowledge is extraordinary. You bring any problem to his office, he will find you a highly acceptable solution. His always smiling face will put you at ease at once and gives you full confidence in his abilities.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2013

He was my PCP for 2 months. I was battling a chronic condition that I could not get a diagnosis for. I went to him in tears on many occasions and he did not react at all...completely uninvolved. He barely speaks english and speaks to quickly and softly, it's impossible to understand him. After two months, he told me "I don't know what else to do for you. You need a specialist, but I have no idea who...try google or angie's list.. you don't need to bother following up with me". I have never been dumped by a dr before and was horrified. This was the worst I have EVER been treated by a medical professional in my life. If I got shot on his doorstep I wouldn't let him touch me.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

Dr. Dhrubajyoti Basu's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 2008)