Dr. Ripul R. Panchal

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ripul R. Panchal

Dr. Panchal is a great listener and communicator. I had great confidence in his recommendations due to how thoroughly he covered MRIs and a CT with me. There is nothing dismissive or condescending in his approach, unlike two other surgeons I had worked with in the past.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2019

I’m impressed with the amount of detail and time Dr Panchal spent with me. I feel confident that we are on the same page with my specific spine problems. I’m impressed enough that I’m bringing a family member for an appointment this week.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2019

Dr. Panchal took a lot of time to review my problem and explain my options and answer any questions that I had.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2019

Dr. Panchal is a great doctor for a number of reasons. He listens well & communicates well. He went over both mri scans that I had done & explained what is causing my pain. He is personable & professional & I would recommend him to family & friends.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2019

Dr. Panchal is very knowledgable and very confident about what he is doing. A Great thing for a Neurosurgeon in my book. Not only is he smart, he takes time in the office with you and answers all your questions until you fully understand what he is saying. , doing this while not being condescending. Very personalble with me. Made me feel very comfortable . I highly recommend Dr. Panchal and his staff.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2019

Dr. Panchal was very thorough and knowledgeable . He took his time explaining the MRI so that we could understand. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2019

Dr. Panchal is simply amazing. He goes thru your medical history step by step, explains everything in great detail and never rushes to get out of the room. He makes you feel like you’re his only patient. I can never say enough good thing about him or his staff.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2019

Dr. Panchal was very through and knowledgeable about diagnosis my spinal stenosis and the recommended treatment. His calming approach and personal confidence in his abilities go a long way in building trust with his clients.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2019

Dr. Panchal is personable and professional while being considerate of your time as well as his.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2019

Dr. Panchal and his staff are professional and knowledgeable. He is the one Dr. that evaluated my entire back and was able to do surgery on my neck which was causing a lot of my problems. I wouldn’t trust anyone else to treat or operate on me other than dr. Panchal. He takes the time to listen to what you are saying. Emil Z

flag | Submitted June 21, 2019

Dr. Ripul R. Panchal's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Ripul R. Panchal, DO is a board-certified neurosurgeon specializing in spinal disorders. His fellowship training and clinical experience at a Level 1 Trauma center has provided him with extensive experience in various spinal pathologies. Dr. Panchal’s surgical specialties include minimally invasive, motion preservation and computer-assisted surgeries. Offering innovative treatments in Plano, TX like disc replacement, image-guidance, and stem cell therapies to ensure patients have access to cutting edge comprehensive care. At the American Neurospine Institute, our goal is the pursuit of excellence in minimally invasive, motion preservation and revision-reconstructive spinal procedures.

• English
  • Gujarati

• Des Moines University (Grad. 2005)
  • Western University (Grad. 2006)
  • University of California Davis (Grad. 2012)

• Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
  • Spinal trauma

• Teaching in Excellence Award (UC Davis)
  • George W. Northrup, DO Medical Writing Award
  • 2017 GME High Value Award
  • Fellow of the American College of Surgeons (FACS)

Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union