Ratings for Dr. Keith P. Duplantis

Dr. Duplantis is one of those doctors that you see in movies. The kind that become doctors. Ecause not only is it their calling but because they care. Dr. Duplantis goes above and beyond to insure you are heard and does everything to make sure your needs are taken care of. He doesn't just dive in and try's to rush you out. He makes a game plan and does everything to help you. I wish every person I ever encountered would be as great as this man!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

I have had two injection with Dr.Keith. He has always taken the time to talk to and explain what he is going to do in detail.He is very personal and makes you feel very at ease .I felt great after I had the injections! Definitely will go back to him and recommend him to my friends.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

I went to the Dr several times & seen him once the rest of the times I say someone who didn't even have time to set down gave the prescription while standing and out the door. She could neither change nor evaluate my problem and change my medicine

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

I have had more than one injection with Dr. Keith. He always explains everything in detail and makes me feel very comfortable with whatever treatment decision we make. He is wonderful, easy to talk to, and never too busy to spend time with you answering your questions. Love him and would not go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Dr. Keith is very knowledgeable, very personable, and never in a hurry when he spends time with you at an office visit. I had neck injections with Dr. Keith and he explained everything in detail and made me feel very at ease (I chose not to have any sedation). Great staff and great doctor.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2014

Dr. Keith P. Duplantis's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 2012)

Oxford