Ratings for Dr. Lena L. Merjanian

Im suprised at some of these nasty reviews. I also feel that half of the time when it comes to reviews, people will only write them if they had a bad experience. I work in the healthcare feild and Dr. Merjanian was recommended to me by one of the doctors I worked with. I'm glad I chose her . She is incredible ! Very smart, caring, and sweet. Her bedside manner is great, and she even called me after having one of my diagnostic exams to inform me of the results personally. She took the time to sit with me and really explore what was going on, instead of seeing me for two minutes and pushing me out the door as many busy doctors do. I would highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

I was hoping my experiences with Dr. Merjanian would improve, but after several poor visits, I switched doctors. During all of my visits, she kept her eyes on her computer while I was speaking. After I was done speaking about my medical concerns, she didn't perform any exams, or ask me any follow-up questions. I asked her what she thought might be the cause for what I was experiencing, she said she "didn't know" and prescribed a procedure that I couldn't afford. She could have done an exam in her office that may have shed some light on my issue, and would have justified a trip to the doctor. Instead, for my time and money I got an inattentive "I don't know" and a prescription. Other visits and communications were equally unsatisfying and frustrating.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

She is very good doctor I know her since last 2 yes during my pregnancy and above she is a very good human being

flag | Submitted February 15, 2014

I have had one experience with Dr. Merjanian and it was enough. She was very nasty to my husband and myself. She is not respectful of her patients wishes. She does not allow her patients informed consent. She needs to take a sensitivity class.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2013

Dr. Lena L. Merjanian's Credentials

• Polish

• Umdnj-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (Grad. 2004)

Top Urgent Care Centers in New Brunswick, NJ