Ratings for Dr. Gerald Bernstein

i've just read a comment about this doctor that is practically word for word what happened to me. i wanted fat off my belly and what i ended up w/was fat on my back, larger hips and no improvement to the area i sought to fix. i'm still wondering what he did to accomplish this -- add fat to the other areas so the one i had focused on would look smaller? when i questioned him about his procedures he became very defensive.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2009

I've had lipo, fat grafts and multiple restylane injections to the lips w/Dr. Bernstein and he has always done beautiful work. I've had other doctors inject my lips, but always had the best results from him. There really is an art to it and he has a great aesthetic eye.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2009

I weighed 135# when I first saw Dr. B for a spot area on my stomach I just couldn't get rid of on my own. He ended up doing lipo all the way up to my breast and around the back to "blend" it all. In the end my little fat deposit is still there but now I have one hip larger than the other and back fat I have never had before. Think hard before you have him lipo you! On my follow up visit he suggested I have ANOTHER procedure to fix what he didn't get right the first time around.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2008

Caring, highly skilled doctor. He did my liposuction and fat transfer for facial rejuvenation, with absolutely marvelous results. Terrific staff.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2006

Dr. Gerald Bernstein's Credentials

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1962)