Ratings for Dr. George M. Nicoloff

LOVE Dr Nicoloff! He is always right on target as far as diagnosing issues and is great with my children.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

Dr. Nicoloff is friendly but never actually gave me any help. He refused to look into my consistent pain that I had for at least 5 years. He would just write it off as a vitamin deficiency without running any actual blood tests. I was extremely depressed for the past 5 years because he didn't believe that I was actually in pain. I had to seek help from doctors that actually interested in helping me. I ended up with debilitating symptoms that led me to drop out of school. And this can not be fixed with herbs, Dr. Nicoloff.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Dr Nicoloff is a great doctor! He is patient, kind, and very knowledgable. He has been our family doctor for over 10 years. He always gets me or my children in right away when we are sick and his diagnosis is always accurate.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

My sister in law referred me to Dr. Nicoloff, and I'm very happy with my experience. I was looking for a Holistic approach, and Dr. Nicoloff has that approach.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2014

I am torn on Dr Nicoloff. I love talking with him about current social/health issues because he definitely keeps up on all the latest medical/health/holistic research BUT...I also feel his dismisses things that don't fit into his latest "health focus" a bit. He is a bit like "I have a hammer so everything looks like a nail". If he is on a "people have too much yeast" kick then that is the cause of every ailment...or if it "food sensitivity" month then that seems to be the cause of everything. I like him, but I just don't know if he really takes into account the whole picture of what is going on with a patient and considers causes/solutions that may be outside of his immediate preferred scope.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2013

Dr. Nicoloff is great with kids! He takes time to listen to you, I never feel rushed yet he is always on time. I'm not one to turn to medication for every little thing and he respects that and works with you on a treatment plan you can live with.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2012

Dr. Nicoloff is knowledgeable has a great attitude and is very careing and friendly,his staff is friendly as well as knowledgeable in their field.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2011

Dr. Nicoloff took time to LISTEN when I was explaining my symptoms. He asked many questions, and made recommendations I can live with!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011

very caring, takes his time, calls you personally with lab results.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2009

Dr. George M. Nicoloff's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1994)