Ratings for Dr. Joseph C. De Brux

Excellent doctor and wonderful person! Very happy with the results of my breast reconstruction. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

Dr DeBrux and his staff are amazing. He did an incredible job replacing my breast implants after having the same post-mastectomy implants for 15 years (done by another surgeon in another state). I had severe leakage and damage and was in constant discomfort. Dr DeBrux removed old implants and replaced with new. I feel like I have been given a new lease on life. I did not realize how good I could feel after feeling so bad for years with bad implants. Dr DeBrux spends all the time you need with you, he explains everything step by strep leaving no question unanswered. On my surgery date rather than feeling anxious & nervous I felt at peace knowing that Dr DeBrux was my surgeon. He is a talented and gifted surgeon that cares about his patients. And my breasts look great!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Dr. Joseph C. De Brux's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)