Ratings for Dr. Ludwig D. Orozco-Castillo

Did carpet tunnel surgery and it was very successful. Brought back a lot of ability in my left hand

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

For my low back and hip pain, Dr. Orozco discovered what my radiologist missed and provided the answers as to the source of my pain. He is very knowledgeable and explains in detail what the problem is. I am so glad I found him and would highly recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

Thank you for explaining spine issue in layman terms!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

Dr did not rush me out of his office. He took extreme care in answering all of my questions thoroughly and in a manner I could understand. I really felt like my hand was being held by a competent and caring caregiver.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2015

I am very pleased with Dr. Orozco and his staff. He did minimally invasive lower back surgery about three weeks ago and I am feeling no nerve pain in my hip, thigh and calf. Before the surgery, I had a very hard time walking and sleeping. Bending down or stooping was almost impossible due to the nerve pain. Dr. Orozco is a very pleasant, professional and honest doctor. I knew I was in good hands and had no apprehension going into surgery. I would most definitively recommend Dr. Orozco to anyone needing a neurosurgeon.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

Dr Orozco is one of the most knowledgeable and friendly doctors that I have every had the pleasure of meeting. My Family went thru a very emotionally taxing time through the procedures, but Dr Orozco was able to keep our spirits up and provide thorough detail in the meantime. After the procedure, it was evident that Dr Orozco is a neurosurgeon for a reason; he is one of the best at what he does. We are completely satisfied with his work, and he is a true professional that I would recommend to anyone. His professional demeanor and knowledge is unparallelled by any doctor that we have met, and his ability to make a patient feel better and bring humor to a bad situation is exactly what is needed in the medical field; especially brain surgery.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2013