Ratings for Dr. Ursula Steadman

She cares about your entire well-being. I have never had a problem here that wasn't researched and solved right away. She listens and will run tests to help get to the solution. I trust her advice and value her as a part of my medical team.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Dr. Steadman saw me through two full-term pregnancies and delivered both baby girls. She also helped me through a difficult miscarriage with complications in between the pregnancies. Dr. Steadman is compassionate, pragmatic, straightforward, knowledgeable, trustworthy, gentle - and I love her!! She strives for excellence and i have seen her take her practice to new heights in regards to technology, punctuality, standards, offerings, etc.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

I went to Dr. Steadman only a couple of times for OBGYN services. The first couple of times I saw her she was nice enough and knowledgeable. I have multiple issues including PCOS and deal with weight related issues. This is a struggle for me, and her bedside manner concnerning my weight (telling me I needed gastric bypass, and that it was my only option at this point) WHILE giving me a breast exam just didn't feel right. I won't be returning.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2013

Love her! She is the best gynecologist that I have ever had. The only downside is that she only delives babies at St. Francis hospital.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2011

Dr. Steadman is PHENOMENAL. She often runs a bit late w/ every appointment. I don't mind this b/c she gives EVERY patient ALL the time we need with her. She unhurriedly explains EVERYTHING with you until she knows you understand. She sets out the options, what her plans are for your health, then works *with* you on the steps you'll take for treatment or whatever. I'd follow this Doctor no matter where she might go. She deeply cares for us, and it's obvious she loves the medical profession. Another bonus is that Dr. Steadman is affiliated w/ my favorite hospital in this area: UConn Health Ctr. Yes, the office staff can be crabby...I hope this is only due to working in a large and very busy practice.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2010

I saw Dr. Steadman after the birth of my first child and she diagnosed a post-partum thyroid problem. I found her knowledgeable and pleasant. The office staff was mediocre.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

Dr. Ursula Steadman's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Pa, Philadelphia Pa 19129 (Grad. 1995)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Farmington, CT