Ratings for Dr. Kenneth M. Bermudez

I had a mommy makeover done by Dr B 1 year ago. Great results, treated wonderfully by staff, and I never looked better. Highly recommend !!!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

I work for a pharmaceutical company and see plastic surgeons all the time. I've worked with and sent many friends and family member to Dr. Bermudez over 10 years. He is incredibly talented, results superior and he has always been kind and treated his patients with respect and understanding. I think it's ridiculous that reviewers post personal attacks on someone they've never worked with or been a patient.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Dr B is great. I interviewed 6 plastic surgeon and picked Dr B. I couldn't be happier with my results. Talented, kind and listens...cant be beat!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011

Excellent plastic surgeon. Kind, listens and does superior work. I looked at 3 other surgeons before picking Dr B and he was by far the best. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2009

This MD is an artist!! He's conservative, honest, straight forward and will answer questions. I highly recommend him to anyone that is interested in plastic surgery!!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2008

Dr. Kenneth M. Bermudez's Credentials

• University Of California, San Francisco School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)