Ratings for Dr. Jessica E. Shill

Worst medical appointment I have ever had. I have autoimmune disease and Hashimoto's thyroid condition. This doctor completely disregarded all of my autoimmune symptoms. She is not interested in any new treatments or procedures and seems to like the status quo of medicine. Staff was very friendly but I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. I am in the medical field and have extensive knowledge of my disease and the medical world. WORST appointment ever in my life.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Dr. Jessica Shill along with Dr Reshma Ramakrishnan both Endocrinologists provided the worst medical experience in my life. Both Doctors ignored the medical test results and my symptoms only to keep telling me that I did not have a Thyroid condition and that they would not provide treatment. They had total disregard for the test results and my symptoms, that I left their office in daze.. I went to see Dr. Kassab, who instantly put 2 and 2 together and treated my condition. STAY AWAY !!!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Dr. Jessica E. Shill's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)