Ratings for Dr. Kyle P. Gordley

I am so grateful for the referral to Dr. Gordley for breast reconstruction after a bilateral mastectomy. Dr. Gordley is a gifted surgeon who takes his time explaining every step of the process. He is kind and compassionate which was a blessing to me at such a difficult time. I always leave the office feeling positive about the progress we were making to restore what cancer had taken from me. I am thrilled with my results. Dr Gordley has given me back my confidence in my appearance as a woman.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2019

I am so thankful that I was referred to Dr. Gordley when I was diagnosed with DCIS in my left breast. I thought I would require a double mastectomy for both breasts to match after reconstructive surgery, but Dr. Gordley assured me that we could save the healthy breast and still have the results I desired. He was right and I am thrilled with the outcome! Dr. Gordley is a skillful, confident surgeon and his positive attitude gave me a boost at every appointment. He is a perfectionist and an artist, two beneficial traits in a plastic surgeon. He and his staff are extremely professional, friendly and encouraging.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2019

Dr. Gordley performed breast reconstruction surgery in conjunction with my double mastectomy. I could not have asked for a better surgeon for this entire process. Dr. Gordley placed tissue expanders after mastectomy, then replaced with implants in a second surgery. I could not imagine any aspect of this experience going any more smoothly. Urgent questions outside of appointments are promptly answered, explains everything thoroughly, is very knowledgeable, patient, and experienced. Staff is great. Truly exceptional in professionalism, experience, and compassion.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2019

Choosing a surgeon for my reconstructive surgery was causing me as much stress as the actual diagnosis. I was referred to Dr. Gordley and as soon as I met him, I knew he was perfect for what I required. I have never doubted his integrity or his skill. He and his staff of professionals have always made me feel comfortable, important, and at times, humored. He has been the perfect physician for me.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2019

I would recommend Dr. Gordley for breast reconstruction , I had a great experience and his staff was wonderful! He always answered all of my questions and I am happy with my results!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2019

Dr. Gordley assisted me through one of the most trying times of my life--breast cancer. He performed a total reconstruction after my bilateral mastectomy. At every step of the process, he was absolutely truthful, wonderfully transparent, and comforting. I never felt rushed, or uninformed at any point in the process. At 37 years old, I never expected to have to go through this, but Dr. Gordley and his staff created (and continue to create) an atmosphere of healing and positivity.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2019

I highly recommend Dr. Gordley! He performed my breast reconstruction following my mastectomy. I couldn’t be more pleased with my results!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2019

Dr. Gordley did an awesome reconstruction of my breast after having to go through a mastectomy. He patiently explained my options along with the pro's and con's of those options. This was the best decision I made with all the knowledge he provided. His words to ease my fear that reconstruction of my left breast would looked fine truly matched the amazing job he performed!!! I'm so happy with the results.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2018

Dr. Gordley is an amazing surgeon. He did my breast reconstruction after going through a double mastectomy. It was a difficult time for me and he explained the whole procedure in detail, so I was very comfortable with the upcoming reconstruction process. After the surgery, he checked on me continuously to see the progress. Now it has been two years since my diep flap reconstruction and I'm so happy with the results.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2018

Dr. Gordley performed my bilateral breast implant removal and breast lift. Also had fat grafting done at the same time. Very pleased with the results! Dr. Gordley is very skilled and professional and also very patient and professional. I always felt like I was with the best surgeon for my procedures and am very glad o chose him for my surgery! I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2018

Dr. Kyle P. Gordley's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 2002)

Top Urgent Care Centers in The Woodlands, TX