Ratings for Dr. Jon W. Silcox

I have loved Silcox Orthodontics! Dr. Silcox and staff are so friendly and funny! They made my teeth perfect! I don't think I could have got such a great experience anywhere else! I recommend this place to everyone!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

Love the staff and Dr. Silcox. It's a good experience and they do an awesome job!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

I've loved Silcox Orthodontics! Dr. Silcox is nice and funny. I love how me made jokes with my dad like they were long lost friends. I loved the staff. They were very caring and helpful. We will definitely recommend this for my friends and family.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

Going to the dentist or orthodontist is never fun, but I enjoyed the care and help I received at Silcox Orthodontics. The staff was very friendly and helpful and I would highly recommend Silcox to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

It has definitely been a 5 star experience! The staff has been very friendly, professional, informative and accommodating. They have taken care of all our dental needs in a positive and relaxing way. Will recommend them to everyone!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

My visit was very nice. The staff is very kind and I enjoy talking to them. I would recommend them to friends and family.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Silcox Orthodontics is the best. My teeth have changed immensely. They moved very quick and I got them off early. The office is very friendly. They always make me laugh. He did an amazing job on my teeth and I'm so happy with the result.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

The best orthodontist group around. Best staff, super friendly.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

Every person that has worked on my teeth has been careful and very nice. Thanks so much! You all do a great job.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

My experience at Silcox Orthodontics has been one of courteous professionalism. Dr. Silcox and his staff are super friendly and always quick with a smile. Dr. Silcox is good with the kids and explains everything very well. I would and have recommended Silcox Orthodontics to anyone

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

Dr. Jon W. Silcox's Credentials

• Regence
First Choice Health
Great West
Healthnet
Lifewise
Managed Health Network (Mhn)
Pacific Source
Phcs
Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
Providence