Ratings for Dr. Soumya G. Rao

Dr. Rao was absolutely amazing! I came in with a very unusual presentation. She took my condition very seriously, clearly did her homework, consulted with colleagues, and was sure to do every possible test before concluding that it was just my body being weird. After the final test (at which point she had already decided it was probably nothing, but wanted to be extra 100% sure) she left a personal message with the results. When I did not return her call in a few days, she called again to make sure I heard the news and to encourage me to get in touch with her at any time in the future. I could not have asked for a more attentive doctor. My only complaint was that it took 6 weeks to get an appointment (which, when you are potentially dealing with a serious condition, could be a lot of time wasted; they were able to get me in to see the NP a little sooner when I voiced this concern). But she was definitely worth the wait!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013