Ratings for Dr. Christine M. Seaworth

I am lucky to have found Dr. Seaworth. She is knowledgeable and is a caring person. I am doing well, thanks to her. She's wonderful!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2019

On Sept. 15, 2018, I made a bad decision involving an extension ladder, a chain saw (I know better, but chose to ignore it) and a tree branch way too big for me to be messing with. The result was a clean break of both boths just above my right ankle joint. I was fortunate that Dr. Seaworth was on duty when the ambulance got me to U.T. Hospital. She came to see me pre-op to explain the procedure that she intended to perform and was able to assure me that my leg was repairable. I made more trouble for myself by failing to take antibiotics prescribed for me for an infection to the incision, to which she chastised me for heavily; then proceeded to correct. As of Thursday, Jan. 3, I was pronounced "healed". I am not 100% yet and may well never be, but I have absolutely no complaints about the treatment I received. I am back up walking again with little to no pain that I expect to go away as I regain my conditioning. I do not believe there to be a surgeon anywhere in the world that could have performed a better procedure that Dr. Seaworth did for me. I am so grateful to live in a country where an injury like I inflicted on myself could not only be repaired, but repaired as perfectly as mine was repaired. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Seaworth to anyone needing expert care for their feet and ankles.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2019

my wife had heel spur on her right heel for years. She was told not to have surgery that it would not help. Dr. Seaworth did the surgery and she is doing great. She had a hammer toe that a KOC Doctor worked on and done butcher job on. DR. Seaworth did surgery on it and she can now walk without pain. Words can not tell how much we thank of DR. Seaworth. she explains everything in full detail.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2018

I have had 2 surgeries to repair a lis franc fracture of my foot. Because of Dr. Seaworth my foot is finally where it needs to be. Her knowledge, her skills, and her caring attitude are second to none. I have already recommended her to two friends and would not hesitate to do so again. UOS staff and doctors are the best!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2018

Five months after Dr. Seaworth (University Orthopedic Surgeons - Knoxville, TN) repaired my Peroneal tendon (left ankle) I'm about 95% back to my normal daily exercise and activities and feel like I'm making a little progress everyday. I'm very pleased with her knowledge, level of service and staff. - D. Brooks

flag | Submitted September 23, 2018

I was very happy that I picked Dr. Seaworth for my Surgeon. She is very professional and very personable. She also took her time to answer all of my questions and addressed all of my concerns. I was really impressed with the continuity of care that I received from the first visit to my last office visit after surgery. She did a fantastic job.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2018

I would highly recommend Dr. Seaworth. I found her to be skilled, compassionate and attentive. I had been to several specialists for intractable pain in my foot. Not one of those specialists could discover the cause of the pain. With a fairly brief exam and x-rays, which had been taken several times before but which I did not bring with me, she diagnosed the problem. Everyone with whom I interacted was thoughtful and helpful- the office personnel, the nurse, the physicians assistant. This is a very thorough Dr. Never once did she dismiss me and treated me and my plus one with respect.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2018

excellent care, very personal and caring. she repaired a broken leg at the ankle where another Ortho had done a less than successful procedure. very professional job that allowed me to walk. Not many doctors want to tackle a mess from another professional. Her skills and manner are excellent

flag | Submitted July 3, 2018

I had a stress fracture in my foot. While it was a minor injury compared to what she probably sees in the course of her day, she treated me with just as much concern, kindness, and professionalism. I’m all healed up and ready to enjoy my summer. As a former health care worker I know how hard it it to find a physician that not only fixes your problems, but also gives you a little bit of her time during an appointment. Thanks so much, Dr. Seaworth!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

Dr. Seaworth was able to solve my foot and ankle problem when two previous doctors could not!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2018