Ratings for Dr. Christine M. Seaworth

She supported me in my decision not to receive narcotics as post-op meds. She prescribed and represcribed therapy when I encountered unexpected issues with a prior surgery. Her PA Jamie is equally supportive and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

I am 80 years old. This kind young lady treated me the way doctors used to I my younger days. I trusted her and placed myself in her capable hand with a knife and saw. My foot shows her excellent work

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

I was very thankful that Dr. Seaworth would see me for a second opinion. She was very kind and knowledgeable. She took a conservative approach to treatment and it proved beneficial for me. I was schedule for surgery with another doctor and I am so thankful a drug rep. friend suggested to see Dr. Seaworth. Not only was she kind and knowledgeable but I never felt rushed, she even asked if I had questions. Thank you Dr. Seaworth.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

She is amazing- kind and patient. After rounds of multiple doctors and surgeries I got her name and could not be more thankful. Never once did I feel rushed or pushed to make any type of decision without thorough explanation. Her staff is amazing simply because she leads by example. As an active 18 year old she made my days whole again by fixing my ankle. I never had any problems with timing, scheduling, recovery, anything! She is the best!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

As a diabetic for 50 years now you can imagine I have had several foot problems. Dr. Seaworth is by far the best physician I have ever met. She is caring, good natured and extremely professional. Don't trust your feet to anyone but a medical doctor who specializes in foot and ankle issue. And Dr. Seaworth is the best!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

Doctor explained procedure to be used and results hoped to achieve. Surgery and recovery went very well with the outcome I had hoped for. Would not hesitate to use Dr. Seaworth or recommend her very favorably to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015