Ratings for Joseph H. Beardsley

Dr Chip is truly Amazing! Hes passionate about helping, knowledgeable beyond belief and genuinly cares about his patients!! I first came to him for Migraines. I suffered from them for 8yrs every single day! Ugg!! A few treatments in and i havent had any in nearly 4years!! Hes become my primary as he's fixed a wide variety of issues on me! From Migraines, IBS, anxiety/depression, back pain and list goes on!! This is the only Dr. Ive been to that you actually feel better when you leave the office!?!?! Imagine that!! Pain gone or darn nearly!!! Wow!! Best Dr. You will see!! Thanks for everything you do Dr. Chip!!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2018

I can not say enough about this place and Dr. Chip. First, he and his staff are some of the best people I have had the pleasure of meeting. I work in the medical field and frequently work beside doctors, nurses, and administrators. The staff here are hands down the most friendly and helpful I have ever seen. I started as a patient at Ancient Art of healing in 2016. At the time I suffered from chronic back pain as a result of injuries and surgeries I had while serving in the military. I took several narcotics to get through the pain every day. I walked slumped over and had to use a cane to walk around. After 2 visits to Dr. Chip I was standing up straight and almost pain free. Now I live with only minimal pain and I am productive. I go every other week and could not be more happy with the results. I recommend Ancient Art of Healing to anyone and everyone.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

Chip is caring health professional who has helped me and my entire family for years in dealing with various injuries and conditions.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Chip has helped me where a few years of confused doctors and specialties have not. I am so grateful to be pain free!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

Thank you so much. I feel great and so relaxed. I wished I had found you sooner. Will so tell other's about you. The best I have felt in a very long time and in 1 session, WOW. Vertigo is gone and allergies, well I can breath normal now. Thank you again for your care. AWESOME just AWESOME :) T.A.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

A few years ago, I had passed what was believed to be a kidney stone. A year after the incident I had serious bladder pain that wouldn't go awat and the pain never really subsided after several treatments and tests from traditional doctors. I heard about Dr. "Chip" Beardsley's acupuncture practice and decided to give acupuncture a try after a couple years of misery and no solid solutions to my problem. I went for a few appointments and the pain cleared up instantly! Dr. Chip is very helpful and knowledgable about all aspects of the body and the staff is wonderful. I encourage people give acupuncture a try! It will be well worth it.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

I woke up one morning and couldn't put weight on my feet without extreme pain.....went to many "traditional " doctors and spent time and money to no avail.....more drugs and tests....a friend told me about Dr Chip and I said that I was ready to try anything.....called Dr chip and made the appointment.....that was just over a year ago and the best move that I have made in years.....I got relief from the first visit and in several visits was walking again unassisted.....Dr Chip has helped me loose weight and get my life back and an altogether better outlook on the future.....I look forward to my now monthly visits with Dr Chip and have more energy than ever before and am now pain free and working and enjoying life....I believe that Dr Chip has given my wife and I a new lease on the future......We will be forever grateful .......THANX Dr Chip and staff for all you do.

Submitted August 13, 2015

I came to Dr. Chip after more than ten years of extreme fatigue and depression. I had 3 young children and was barely functioning. It has taken time but he has helped me rebuild my health and three years later I have my life back! I can’t thank Dr. Chip enough.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

Both my mother and I have had great results from the treatments received from Dr. Beardsley. He is our first choice for medical care since we discovered him over 2 years ago.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

Dr. Chip is absolutely wonderful! He truly cares about his patients and his methods yield results! His staff is very friendly and it's easy to get an appointment - no waiting for week and weeks to get your pain resolved. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015