Ratings for Dr. Alireza Sadeghi

I was diagnoised with breast cancer 10/02/15 and was devastated!!! the only problems I ever had was labor of my two kids and laproscopic gallbladder removal. My oncologist gave me Dr Sadeghi's number to call for a consult. My initial phone call to Jen was amazing. She gave me comfort about my situation. The intial shock of having cancer and having a body part removed was devastating. I have completed two surgeries as of now and both went very well!!!! When ever I call the office the staff is always taking care of me expediciously and professionally. Dr Sadeghi take pride in his work ; he have never verbalized this but it shows in his work. I really gained respect for him right before my second surgery. I woke up not feeling well the morning of the surgery and after preop brought me to the pre surgery area and he walked in to see me; he cancelled the surgery to give my body healing time and to make sure I had no complications post procedure. He was not concerned that his schedule or compensation; his concern was my health. My body feel great and I am coming along to a normal life and body image again. I am 47 in one month and never married. He have me looking and feeling good about myself inspite my situation. I can not wait until he completes the job; I am sure I will be completely happy. My healing time have been at the minimal for a mastectomy with DIEP. The first procedure took me 8 weks to return to work, but i was up and moving the next day after surgery and 2 weeks around the house. My second procedure went great as well. I was up and about in 3 days and back to work in 2 weeks. Dr Sadeghi is very reserved,but indeed and excellent surgeon. His focus is getting you back to as much of normal as possible and feeling good about your body image. Truely a gifted, God sent surgeon !!!!!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

He is a rock star doctor! I have had several complications from past surgeries and cannot have general anesthesia. He performed several biopsies of my legs and breasts with only local anesthesia!! He played music and talked to me the whole time and made me feel so comfortable. I recovered quickly with no complications. It was the most amazing surgery I have every had. He is truly an amazing doctor and outstanding surgeon. His staff is top-notch! They are super attentive and called me often to make sure everything was perfect before surgery and that I was doing well after surgery. Jennifer is the most amazing nurse! I went to Dr. Sadeghi after meeting with two other surgeons with whom I just did not feel comfortable. He is quiet and reserved, but he is a gifted surgeon!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

Dr. Sadeghi performed a mastoplexy with DIEP as well as contracture removal and I am doing great. He is quiet and not the type of warm and fuzzy doctor but I am more interested in his expertise anyway. His staff is awesome and very responsive and helpful. I am extremely pleased. His staff is working with me to schedule the 2nd surgery before the end of the year to avoid being faced with another high deductible in 2016. I would recommend anyone to consult with him.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2015

I went to Dr. Sadeghi after consulting with another well-known plastic surgeon in Metairie (and not liking the other doctor's abrupt bedside manner). Dr. Sadeghi performed my breast augmentation in May, and I must say that I am really pleased with the results. I wasn't sure how many cc's I wanted or what type of profile. Dr. Sadeghi made some suggestions and advised as to what would still look "natural," but left the final decision up to me. I decided to trust his judgment, and a month later, I am still really happy with the results. Dr. Sadeghi is much better than some other doctors in that he makes you feel comfortable and at ease, and he works with you to help you make a decision.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2014

Dr Sadeghi and Dr Soto are the perfect pair. They are compassionate and caring and their primary focus is to make their patients look and feel their best. They both take time to answer all your questions and explain the procedures in great detail. I love the office staff. The girls in the office are very supportive and pleasant to talk to and do a great job. I am 100% satisfied with my breast reconstruction. You get the whole package when you choose Dr. Sadeghi and Dr.Soto. (Knowledge, talent, compassion) I look better than I did before. The best experience/outcome during a stressful time in my life. Sincerely, Michelle

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

After a lot of research and consultations, I decided to choose Dr. Sadeghi for my breast reconstruction surgery and I could not be more pleased with my decision. Dr. Sadeghi and his staff are truly amazing. They have not only been my medical team but also a part of my support group during my journey with breast cancer. When I have concerns about a procedure or the outcomes, they are readily available to assist me and answer questions. The results of my surgeries have exceeded my expectations. Dr. Sadeghi is a perfectionist and will make sure that you look they way you should no matter what it takes. My surgeries: Double Mastectomy (done by Dr. Soto, also amazing), Expander, Combined flap reconstruction (DIEP and PAP)

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

I had a mastectomy on my left breast in 2007. I had breast reconstruction by Dr. Sadeghi in 2012. This was the best decision I ever made. He answered all my questions and put me at ease about getting the PAP flap. I cannot express enough how kind and caring a man he is. He goes out of his way for his patients and is a true artist:-)

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

Thanks again, to the office of Dr . Sadeghi. Y'all are the best in everything that y'all do. Daniel , u will make a great doctor. You are a wonderful person. Keep up the great work. Thanks everybody again . I love y'all. Thanks also to Dr. Eliana Soto for the help when needed. I am very greatful to these people, plus the staff are wonderful too. Love all of y'all. Romy Matrana

flag | Submitted January 16, 2014

About two years ago I had a Tummy Tuck, and Reduction of the Breast. October 14,2013 I had Breast Augumentation, and Legs an Arms fat also, skin removal I lost 165 pounds. In a year.Dr. Alierza Sadeghi is the perfect doctor. He is very understanding. I have never had a doctor that cared so, much for his patient. Thanks, again Dr. Alierza Sadeghi you are wonderful in my eyes. Thanks, for all you did to help me look an feel great about myself again. I look wonderful, an feel great again. I would tell anybody that is looking for a Plastic Surgeon in is looking to doing something good for themselves that Dr. Sadeghi is the right doctor, even Breast Cancer. Wonderful person, thanks. Thanks, to his staff also, three wonderful women. Sweet as sugar. Love y'all all. Romy Matrana "2013" ( e-mail) romymatrana13@yahoo.com

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013

I had breast reconstruction after mastectomy. Great bedside manner, full explanations of procedures, listens to concerns. Takes pride in his work. Came in at nearly midnight on a holiday to check on me. Fixed other surgeon's work. I highly recommend him. I feel 100% better about my appearance thanks to Dr. Sadeghi. His staff are wonderful too.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2013

Dr. Alireza Sadeghi's Credentials

Amerigroup
Commercial Insurance Company
Geha
Golden Rule
Molina

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was diagnoised with breast cancer 10/02/15 and was devastated!!! the only problems I ever had was labor of my two kids and laproscopic gallbladder removal. My..."

April 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is a rock star doctor! I have had several complications from past surgeries and cannot have general anesthesia. He performed several biopsies of my legs an..."

November 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sadeghi performed a mastoplexy with DIEP as well as contracture removal and I am doing great. He is quiet and not the type of warm and fuzzy doctor but I am..."

November 7, 2015