Ratings for Dr. Alireza Sadeghi

Best experience I've ever had with a caring and compassionate surgeon. Took time with my surgery and followed up along with his staff in my after care. I am not cancer free and credit this man to saving my life. Don't believe what you read people! His ex wife and her attorney are writing FAKE NEWS!!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

I have had a numerous amount of surgeries with Dr Sadeghi and each and every time he has been very caring and considerate. He saved my life!!!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

Truly an amazing Doctor. He and his staff go above and beyond to make you feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

Dr Ali has been the best thing for cancer patients, as a 2 time cancer survivor I would not want anyone else to take care of me, he treats you like part of the family and always has time to talk to you when you need, would highly recommend

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

These malicious and harmful comments made by his ex wife and her attorney on here are simply untrue. He's an amazing and caring physician. He did my revision surgery 2 years ago and I was not only pleased with his professionalism and bedside manner but with my cosmetic outcome. Ignore the haters Doc. You're he best surgeon in Louisiana!!!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

I am so grateful for Dr.Sadeghi gentle bedside manor and talented expertise! After 30 years of Lumpectomies, Biopsies, Mammograms, MRI's, numerous trips to Mayo, multiple opinions from many different doctors opinions my research lead me to Dr. Sadeghi for Prophylactic Double Mastectomy with Diep Reconstruction. If it wasn't for this Doctor I would have never gotten through my journey! I am so thankful I found him and would highly recommend him to anyone! He reassured me all the way, it's a tough surgery but I did not have one complication and the results were way better than I expected. he is a doctor, a perfectionist and artist all rolled into one!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

Dr Sadeghe has performed a DIEP FLAP and PAP FLAP on me. I love his staff and think he is awesome. I am from the mid-west and have made the trip three times to have him work on me. I heard about his indictment after my first surgery and nothing I've read or heard has changed my mind about having him as my surgeon. I will tell my friends and my family to go to him.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

How many doctors will call you every day Friday-Sunday to make sure you or ok as you refused to go to the hospital. How many doctors will tell you if the insurance company won't pay don't worry about it I won't charge you. He is the best doctor for a patient that has had breast surgery and very caring and compassionate to his patients. I bet not many.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

I researched plastic surgeons for profilatic double masectomy and DIEP reconstruction for months and months before making my decision. I found Dr Sadeghi because his name kept coming up online with women that have used him and we're very happy. When calling his office I found everyone so helpfully and knowledgeable that I decided he was the one after speaking to him. Scared to death I flew across the country to go to him and could immediately knew I was in the right place. He took my very much unperfect body and gave me a new lease on life. So much so its motivated me to continue to improve my body and health by losing a good amt of weight before finishing up with step 2. I've seen so many photos of other Plastic surgeons work and mine unfinished looks better than many of the finished jobs I've seen photos of. I highly recommend him. He is a very caring, compasionate and professional surgeon.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

I was diagnoised with breast cancer 10/02/15 and was devastated!!! the only problems I ever had was labor of my two kids and laproscopic gallbladder removal. My oncologist gave me Dr Sadeghi's number to call for a consult. My initial phone call to Jen was amazing. She gave me comfort about my situation. The intial shock of having cancer and having a body part removed was devastating. I have completed two surgeries as of now and both went very well!!!! When ever I call the office the staff is always taking care of me expediciously and professionally. Dr Sadeghi take pride in his work ; he have never verbalized this but it shows in his work. I really gained respect for him right before my second surgery. I woke up not feeling well the morning of the surgery and after preop brought me to the pre surgery area and he walked in to see me; he cancelled the surgery to give my body healing time and to make sure I had no complications post procedure. He was not concerned that his schedule or compensation; his concern was my health. My body feel great and I am coming along to a normal life and body image again. I am 47 in one month and never married. He have me looking and feeling good about myself inspite my situation. I can not wait until he completes the job; I am sure I will be completely happy. My healing time have been at the minimal for a mastectomy with DIEP. The first procedure took me 8 weks to return to work, but i was up and moving the next day after surgery and 2 weeks around the house. My second procedure went great as well. I was up and about in 3 days and back to work in 2 weeks. Dr Sadeghi is very reserved,but indeed and excellent surgeon. His focus is getting you back to as much of normal as possible and feeling good about your body image. Truely a gifted, God sent surgeon !!!!!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016