Ratings for Dr. Michael J Connolly

He has been my PCP for years. Very biased against overweight patients. If you are not 160 lbs and fit he's a little condescending. Young or middle- aged see another doc. Old people he loves.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. C for 8 years. He is fabulous. Yes, he uses an ipad type thing in his offices to take notes about issues, but he has never, ever, given the impression that he isn't listening. He has always been attentive to my medical needs and provides prescriptions in a timely manner, and often for more than 3 months at a time. He has discouraged me from using certain medications because of past medical history because he KNOWS what is going on with me. He diagnosed my husband with cancer and had us in to a specialist two days later. His medical expertise prolonged my husband's life by at least a year. When my husband passed, his office called to see if I needed to come in just because they knew of my past medical issues and knowing I was probably not taking the best care of myself. I trust Dr. C completely and would not hesitate to recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2011

He's the best doctor I've ever had. I've never run into any of the complaints that other people have.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2010

run from this doc as fast as you can, he doesnt believe in pain meds, even if you break your arm he will tell you he doesnt believe in that,

flag | Submitted January 29, 2010

Dr. Connolly is the best Dr. I've ever had! I wonder if some of these other reviews have the wrong guy?! He is ALWAYS attentive, asks questions about my life in general and works treatment into that. He also, and most importantly, cares about my health and addresses even small concerns I have. He's also a really nice person, which isn't always common in doctors. I've sat in a room waiting for over 15 minutes a handful of times, but waiting 15 min for a doctor is better than usual in my experience. I recommend this doctor to anyone except those who are just going to complain no matter what, and then you just don't deserve a good doctor like this one.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2009

Dr Connolly is a very good Dr. He tells it like it is and doesn't mess around. There are two things that I don't care fore. (1) he is always late (30 min to 1 hour. I get my meds thru the mail, I pay for 2mos. and get 3rd month free. He won't write me a 90 day prescription Only one a 30 days.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2009

I wish my insurance still covered Dr.Connolly, he was always helpful. I was reading other reviews and dont know what I am missing becasue I never saw a laptop! He was always cheerful and smiling! I never waited more then 5 minutes for an appointment.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2009

Great Doctor! Very nice, always has openings and prompt service. Will take time out for you if you need it-all around great experience!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2009

Every time I see this doctor I am sorry I did not make time to find another GP before I needed to be seen again. I think he is knowledgeable and seems to cover all the bases, but I always feel like his major goal is to get me out the door as soon as possible. He doesn't seem terribly interested -- just conitnually types into his laptop while you talk.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2008

Very friendly, helpful; spends as much time with you as you need. Compassionate & knowledgable.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2007

Dr. Michael J Connolly's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1991)