Ratings for Dr. Stella Koletic, DDS

My experiences with Dr. Koletic and staff have been outstanding. I was always scared to go to the dentist and my dental health suffered. My sister started seeing Dr. Koletic and recommended I try visiting her. I am so happy I did. Such quality work! The crown she did was so perfect, I'm now eager to get the rest of my dental work done! Both my sister and I have brighter, healthier smiles now.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

Our family has been treated by Dr. Koletic for about 25 years. The office represents courteous professionalism and excellent. She takes the time to explain each procedure and is considerate of our concerns. She is also exceptionally fabulous with children as the grow from young age to teenager to young adults. The front office manager, Kim, is always pleasant and available for questions. Dr. Koletic is honest and hard working with a great deal of integrity and compassion.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014