Ratings for Dr. Sharon K. Winters

Good luck getting past the receptionist. I tried to get my son an appointment and was told by the receptionist that she seriously doubted Dr. Sharon Winters would even see my son because of his previous diagnosis of mood disorder and autism. I thought that she was a Doctor of Psychiatry for Children and Adolescents. Apparently she is but only for children who have no previous problems.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

This doctor I do not reccomend. She honestly needs help herself if she thinks it's okay to give anybody any kind of medicine they ask for. So in that case she's a push over. I don't like her one bit. I will never forgive her if something happens to a family member of mine. The people who think highly of her are more than likely drug addicts. So congrats Dr. Winters for the lives you are ruining.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

She is a great psychiatrist, the prescription medication really helped me out, she really knows her stuff. 10/10 recommended.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013

I had to make an appointment with this pdoc because she was referred to me by what turned out to be a terrible therapist. If one is just looking for drugs, such as Xanax, you can easily get it here. If you need real help, you won't get it here. Already on Zoloft for several years, she switched my SSRI to one that is a much lower dosage equivalent. In my state of anxiety and depression, I compared the charts and saw that the dosage she gave me was 10% of the dosage I was already doing fine with. Her reason for switching me was because it came with a different med in one pill. She readily had samples, leading me to believe she was getting kickbacks from the drug reps I saw there from time to time. She literally talked to me like a child. I am almost 30. When I needed documentation to show my college I have mental illness, she charged me an exorbitant amount of money for this piece of paper. My opinion: She is a quack. I got out of there as soon as I could. Also her receptionist Is mean.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2012

Dr. Sharon K. Winters's Credentials

• Univ Tech De Santiago (Utesa), Esc De Med, Santiago (Grad. 1984)

Delta Dental