Ratings for Dr. Laetitia M. Oderman

I suffer from lupus with an RA overlap and have issues with my liver not always working as it should. "Dr. Oderman" was writing me a prescription for pain relievers which did help greatly until she accused me of taking some kind of medicine that I've never heard of in my life. Completely upset, I sought a second and third opinion, taking U/A tests with all three and she was the only one who came to this conclusion. The other two doctors were horrified that she would be a prescribing doctor to any heavy medication to a person with an autoimmune disease and not realize that my liver metabolized certain medications differently. This on top of her having the audacity to have CPA visit me at the hospital, and me going to change my son for the first time and finding out that she's had him drug tested too all over her not being as knowledgeable as she comes off to be not only question her as a doctor but muddied my trust in medical professionals in general.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

Dr O is the best! She is very helpful and caring. She really goes over and above!!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

Dr. Oderman is AMAZING! She is one of the most caring, kind, and earnest people I have ever met. She saw me through my entire pregnancy and delivered my daughter. She goes out of her way to be available for anything you may need. I recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013

Dr. Laetitia M. Oderman's Credentials

• University Of California, Davis School Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Santa Cruz, CA