Ratings for Dr. Andele Pinho

I went to Dr. Pinho for new veneers on my front upper teeth. After a few months while eating one of veneers fell out. I went back to Dr. Pinho to have the tooth fixed and after a few weeks, had another one fall out. I went back again to have it fixed and then I had another tooth fall out. Once the third tooth fell out, I decided to get a second opinion and had another dentist look at the work of Dr. Pinho. The other dentist's opinion was that Dr. Pinho did not perform the work correctly preparing the surfaces on my teeth, and did not follow proper protocol. Once we discovered this, we asked Dr. Pinho to refund us the money we spent to have the corrective treatment performed. He would not refund us and we had to spend the additional money to have the corrective treatment performed again to fix what Dr. Pinho did incorrectly. I believe that Dr. Pinho should have stood behind his work and if he performed his job incorrectly he should have done everything in his power to make it right again. After having the 3rd tooth falling out, I was not going to go back to him to have it fixed and he should have honored the refund. Dr. Pinho was a very expensive mistake!!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Wow, my teeth have never been better looking. His staff are friendly enough for me to want to get a drink with them. And what other doctor has free coffee and fresh chocolate chip cookies?! Going anywhere else is a mistake.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2014