Ratings for Dr. Pravin K. Rao

One of the worst visits I've ever had with a doctor. He argued with me the entire hour and a half that I was in his office. He was very rude. I asked him what a test was for and he replied back in a very stern voice, " I already told you what that test was for." I understand that every case is different, but he was very unhelpful and did not listen to what I was saying. I kept telling him that I was in a lot of pain, and he told me that there isn't anything wrong with me and that it was all in my head. I did not appreciate how he treated my case and how unprofessional his manner was. I ended the visit by asking for a new doctor at a different location. I recommend staying away from this Dr. Rao.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Rushed entire time. Asks a question and starts asking the next before your finished talking. He cuys you off. The exam was u comfortable because he had a "friend" in the room during the exam. The the billing nightmare. Three requests for additional information over one year span and still nothing. The staff never answers. Someone is always out and is to get back to you. They never do. Be smart and stay away unless you want the same.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

Dr. Pravin K. Rao's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

UnitedHealthcare