Ratings for Dr. Maria G. CASTRO

The worse doctor I have ever been to. It is like talking to a robot with a big medical term in response. She is bad, told me to put vinegar in my ear for infection NO JOKE. Don't need to say more.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

my copay was $25.00, waited over an hour so that I could have her circle that I am permanently disabled and sign a form to transfer over my disable plates from TN to KY, she walked in and said she wouldn't sign the paper, that I had to go to a special doctor to get the form signed then walked out, waited for the nurse for several minutes to bring a paper with UK info for a $600 study that insurance doesn't cover... very rude! I already had to call Aetna to complain and I wanted my co-pay back since she didn't do anything for me in the less than 60 seconds she was in the room. I was told by billing that I would get a call back to see if they were going to be able to refund my co-pay or not,of course, I did not get that call, no surprise there... they should have told me they wouldn't sign the form before I wasted my time and money going over there!!! would not recommend her to anyone, I even took back the form they had me sign to get records from my last doc since I won't be going back!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2012