Ratings for Dr. William Konomos

He was such a nice and thorough doctor. Explained the procedure well and did not hurt me at all. Thankfully, the bump in my neck was not cancer. Thanks Dr. K!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2008

Had questions about my biopsy report. My family doctor set me up to talk with Dr. Komonos who was very helpful. Answered all my questions and never seemed rushed.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2007

Was the nicest doctor we met in a long time. He put a needle in a neck lump I had and got my cancer doc the answer he needed to treat me. Explained eveything and really mademe and my husband feel very comfortable. I think my husband liked that he went to Duke!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2007

My daughter had a breast biopsy in our small town here in East Tennessee. She wanted a second opinion in a large city so we went to Knoxville. As things turned out, the pathologist there discovered several things that were wrong with my daughter's diagnosis done at our hospital. We then asked for a thrid opinion since we never met either pathologist. Thankfully, Dr. Konomos was the one who made the right diagnosis after it was confirmed at Vanderbilt. If it were not for him and the other good doctors in Knoxville, my daughter would have had additional surgery and also cheemo. I have used this site several times in the past few years but never thought I would write a review for the patohlogist. Bless his heart that he took the time to check my daughter's biopsy.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2006

An excellent experience having a lump on my neck evaluated. Dr. Konomos was able to get the lump almost completely to disappear. He explained the procedure well and seemed to really care for me.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2006

Dr. William Konomos's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

MSP/BC Med