Ratings for Dr. Eleni M. Boosalis

Dr. Boosalis is the best therapist that I have ever seen. She is very caring, understanding, friendly and extremely smart. She has helped me so much and I am so grateful that I found her and that I am able to call her my therapist.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

This woman is nothing short of AMAZING! She is a truly caring, beautiful soul who cares about her patients. I felt as if I was going to meet up with a girlfriend at times lol, that's just how comfortable she makes you feel. She knew how to have that perfect balance of professionalism and down to earth comfort. She helped me get through so many issues, and I will never, ever forget her kindness and the things she taught me. Unfortunately, she in no longer in the Tricare network, so I won't be able to see her anymore. But there is absolutely NO ONE who will ever compare to her. It's so sad now that I find myself looking for another psychologist, but Dr. Boosalis has set the bar so high already, that I doubt very seriously that any other doctor will even compare. She is one of the most beautiful souls that I have ever met in life, and I just can't thank her enough for all of her help.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

I met with Dr. Boosalis sevral time in 2012 and she was very helpful not only in listening but also in presenting options, helpful suggestions and guidance. She got me through a rough time.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

I have also been to a number of different therapists/psychologists over the years and am always hesitant about switching. I am now in my late 20's and have struggled with some of the changes I've been faced with. However, the first time I met Dr. Boosalis, I remember feeling excited about her down to earth personality and laid back nature. I never felt as though she were judging me and the questions she asked were meant to guide me toward a better perspective. Dr. Boosalis' wisdom and humor really helped to boost me up and I know she can do the same for others!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2014

I've seen quite a few psychologists and LCSWs over the last 20 years so I've tried all the newest methods as they came along. Because of Dr. Boosalis's openness to ideas, interest in a patient's story, and enthusiasm, I've been able to explore some new areas for growth and work on some hard things I've avoided in the past. She is knowledgeable and astute enough to adjust type of therapy to patient needs and goals, even as they change. She is both exceptionally professional and personable which can be a difficult combination to get right. I am traveling over an hour to see her now because I don't want to lose the progress and opportunity for progress that I know she provides me.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2014

Very caring and professional. Also does hypnosis, which has been difficult to find in the area.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2014

Interested in diverse patient needs. Thoughtful and astute in her questioning/ suggestions. Very professional.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013