Ratings for Dr. Jane E. Wilson

I went to this doctors office on several occasions, seen 2 different doctors including my primary physician, and for the same reason. It took for me to go to the hospital not far from my doctors office for my issue at hand. I was seen and discharged within 2 Hours, and my issue was resolved within in 2 weeks. I explained to Dr. Wilson that what she was prescribing me I believed I was aqllergic to, for the simple fact that I seemed to be getting worst. Everytime I brough this to her attention she gave me the same prescription but in different form. The time I have been at this particular doctors office has been awful, and I can't wait to change offices so bad that if I need to be seen I jus go to the ER.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

i feel she "throws the ball" to any other dr.s involved so that she dont have to dig deep or make any real judgment calls. payed no attention to detail and important symptoms and information presented to her. i feel she barely scratches the surface and tries to be as simple and brief as possible. Ii seen an avoidance, lack of self confidence and general medical negligence that could lead to preventive injury.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2013