Ratings for Dr. Stacy R. Smith

As a fat woman I'm used to being treated with prejudice by doctors of all specialties (And fat isn't an insult to me, it's part of who I am). I'm used to being treated like I'm not worthy of their time. Not only does Dr Smith refresh me by reminding me not all doctors are like this, she is also very knowledgeable, personable, and compassionate. I'm sure she'd be a fine eye doctor for anybody searching for a thorough specialist, with a great bed-side manner, but on a more personal note to women like me, she will not treat you like less of a person because of your size, and I know that means a lot to many women out there. (These are the kind of ratings I search for when I'm looking for a doctor, specifically because of the appalling experiences I've had with many doctors, so I hope this is helpful) Her staff is very friendly. She is super friendly, and she puts me at ease. I can tell she is a very caring person. Now, if only all doctors could be like that.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012

Dr. Stacy R. Smith's Credentials

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)