Ratings for Dr. Julia B. Toub

The best in Portland- if you have seizures, she's the one you want!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

Finally, a doctor who can think outside the box. This is my third neurologist in 5 years and finally, my seizures are under control. Dr. Toub actually spent about an hour with me; she even showed me the abnormality on my EEG and explained why my seizures happen. I can't recommend her enough. If you are looking for a doctor who is bright and personable, Dr. Toub is the right doctor for you.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

Dr. Toub is the most thoughtful, caring doctor. She never rushes my appointments and really is genuinely interested in my well being. I hope she will continue to be my doctor for the rest of my life.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

Dr Toub was friendly enough but was not very good at listening. I have a few non- neurological conditions that affect my seizures but since it was something she hadn't seen before she dismissed my observations and ignored my desire to look into the cause/effects. She just offered to adjust my medications instead. I felt dismissed and was treated like I was stupid. If you want a physician who listens and isn't just treating you from a textbook I suggest you keep looking. You will not receive individualized care with Dr. Toub.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013

Dr. Toub is an awesome epileptologist. She is knowledgeable, caring and listens. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2013

Dr. Julia B. Toub's Credentials

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 2005)

AARP