Ratings for Dr. John K. Drake

Great doctor and staff. I had my second knee done before he retired and people were amazed about how well I am doing in such a short time!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2019

Dr. Drake is the best! I'm so glad I got my knee replacement done before he retires!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2019

Dr Drake is the best knee and hip surgeon in the Southeastern part of United States. He has taken care of my family for years. His skills and expertise will be greatly missed.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2019

Dr. Drake is exceptional. Very professional, efficient. He is a straight talker. He makes me feel like I'm in good hands as his patient.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2019

Dr. Drake was very helpful and kept me calm when he had to give me a shot, he finish and I didn't know. Very knowledgeable about my knee, I love it when I don't feel pain from a needle.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2019

Very professional very knowledgeable and genuinely cares about the patient and his or her well-being. My knee replacement experience has greatly exceeded my expectations (7 weeks post op) . I have already scheduled my next knee procedure.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2019

Doctor Drake made a frightening experience very Easy. He understands that each new patient has no idea what is going on and has no problem explaining . His staff is well trained and very very nice . I've always heard he is the best one for knee's.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2019

Steer clear. I had a torn ACL/ meniscus. Dr. Drake told me I should seek psychiatric care (that I was 'imagining' this condition). I did not have insurance at the time, but offered proof that I could pay for treatment. Ultimately I did, but with another Bienville physician who ordered an MRI & diagnosed me immediately. I still have serious issues with the knee due to the delayed surgery. Dr. Drake could not have been more condescending and unpleasant behind closed doors. I never believed this kind of thing actually happened... but it does.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2019

Dr. Drake was very knowledgable, thorough and helpful.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2018

I had a very pleasant experience with the staff & Dr Drake. Everyone was extremely friendly & knowledgeable. Dr Drake performed a full knee replacement more than 5 years ago and it is working great with no issues.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2018

Dr. John K. Drake's Credentials

• Univ Of Ms Sch Of Med, Jackson Ms 39216 (Grad. 1975)

Workers Comp