Ratings for Dr. Dara Chafik

Dr. Chafik, said at my age "59" why have surgery, the pain will go away. It was a workman's comp claim. I had a second opinion, the doctor said Chafik was wrong, I would live with the pain until I die. Chafik offered to due surgery after twice telling me I didn't need it. No way was I going to let him cut into my shoulder. Bottom line is I didn't have surgery , my shoulder keeps me awake every night due to the pain, one year later. If your surgeon doesn't get it , get one that does.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

Listened, surgery was his last result, other Drs was their first, polite, appeared to really care about my concerns. All in all, I am very pleased with his care.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

Listened carefully to my shoulder concerns (spent a lot of time describing diagnosis), was very respectful, polite and seems to be a very nice person. He comes across as knowledgeable. Displayed good judgement and conservative course worked well for me. Runs a little late sometimes.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2011

Dr. Dara Chafik's Credentials

• University Of California, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)