Ratings for Dr. Joan E. Haynes-Lee

Front Office Assistants sit & talk about patients openly, where every patient waiting to be scene has to sit & listen to the gossiping. Not professional in any manner. Never have they been on time at this office. Usually always an hour wait to maybe 45 minutes. With no apologies of being late for your assigned appointment. Highly recommend find another Dr office that takes patient privacy more pridefully.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2014

Dr. Haynes-Lee is an outstanding physician who listens and responds thoughtfully to patient questions. She has always made herself available to me and my family if we needed to get in to see her but didn't have an appointment. She is a skilled doctor with a caring heart and we are grateful to under her care!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

She used to seem very caring, but she has decided to move out of CA and it appeared to me like she no longer cared about me since I wouldn't be her patient any longer. She didn't seem to believe what I had to say about my own body. She sat there the whole time and lectured me while typing into her laptop, but she barely looked at me and never once touched me--not even just to check my lungs or heart--something she had always done previously. Gone also was her lab coat. To me, it was basically a "Like, whatever" approach to medicine. I am glad that I am now forced to find a new doctor because I would have done so anyway. It is disappointing to feel like she only cared about me previously because I was her paycheck.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2009

Insensitive, not courteous and very impersonal.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2008

Loves to do blood tests and in-office tests...spends time discussing in "lay" mens terms...informal attitude...I like that. Staff is great too.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2006

She is very nice and very thorough--and I am tough to please. She likes to run blood tests, but that's probably a good thing.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2006

Dr. Joan E. Haynes-Lee's Credentials

• Howard University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Prescott, AZ