Ratings for Dr. Joseph A. Rubulotta

I have been going to doctor rubulotta my entire life. It has always been the best and most pleasant experience. I never have any issue when I go there. Both mine and my husbands families have been going to dr rubulotta for ever! Such great staff and a very friendly place highly recommend !

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

After going to a dentist who was ALWAYS finding work to do, I was happy to find Dr. Rubulotta. He never tries to sell you on unnecessary work, even making suggestions for minor things that you can try on your own. He is always professional and courteous. He has the most friendly staff at reception, and the hygienists are always pleasant and do a wonderful job. No matter who it is, you can see that the Doctor wants a staff that makes his patients comfortable.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2012

Seems like a nice personable local dentist but everytime I go in, he tries to sell me a mouth guard and I have to listen to the same 10 minute speech everytime eventhough I say I'm not interested. I hear him making the same sales speeches and talking about mouthguards to the other patients too so he pushes this accessory hard. Needed some work done and it wasn't 100 percent good and he told me I needed additional work on the same tooth that was not really required per another dentist who fixed it. I'm not sure I would ever return to Dr. Rob a lotta people.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

Dr Rubulotta is a very caring and competent DMD. He came recommended to me by my Orthodontist and I've been a regular patient of his ever since. He has made special arrangements to accommodate my care and has taken me on a moments notice when I needed him. He's a terrific guy and a great choice if you need a good dentist.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2010