Ratings for Dr. Rodney J. Anderson

Dr Anderson is an excellent physician. Very knowledgeable and personable. Whenever he explains something, he always check for understanding. I would highly recommend him to friends and family!!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2013

Dr. Anderson is very intelligent and great with kids.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2013

On the surface I like Dr. Anderson. However, after seeing him a while I am switching doctors. CNN recently did an article called 'Doctors, listen to your patients' and I feel like it was speaking about doctors like him. Dr. Anderson is intelligent and personable and takes his time with you, but I can't help but feel like he doesn't look at the whole picture or the person as a whole. Problems are spot treated instead of looking at a bigger picture. I had to do a ton of research and talk to people to find out what was wrong with me. The answer was really simple. Dr. Anderson missed it. Also, at times I feel like my concerns are minimized. For many people, Dr. Anderson will work. He's just not the right physician for me.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012

Very helpful, knowledgeable, and reasonable. Would recommend to friends

flag | Submitted December 15, 2011

Very personable. Explains things well and doesn't make you feel rushed. Has evening hours.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2011

Dr. Rodney J. Anderson's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)

Top Hospitals in Bellingham, WA