Ratings for Dr. Abiade C. Short

Had two successful pregnancy delivery with Dr Short, the first experience convinced me that its not bad to have a male doctor. I never felt uncomfortable because he is always at his best mood and always lsiten and understand where his patients coming from or experiencing. I also discover he is truly kind when he scheduled a clinic's shuttle to pick me up just not to miss an appointment. Yes he is young but his calmness, cool attitude and respect to others were factors on my two babies successful delivery. I will keep recommending him to my friends and family. Thank You Dr Short!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2016

Upon meeting Dr. Short, I was a bit nervous. I was unsure of how the appointment would go, due to him being a man. He is very friendly and makes you feel comfortable. Unlike other doctors, he asked lots of questions, and took notice of what was not listed in my chart. He did not rush the appointment, he answered all of my questions, and sent me on my way to have lab work done. I have recommended him to family and friends.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014

i would recommend this doctor to my friends and family he is very nice and understanding the staff is really nice and friendly i felt very welcomed and comfortable in this clinic . the doctor is young and cute so it kind of got me nervious but he is a good doctor .

flag | Submitted August 28, 2012

I saw dr short for the first time about a month ago the receptionist was really friendly and greated me right away. I met dr short and was really nice at first was nervous because his really young but as the visit when on realize he has alit of knowledge. Im happy with him and recommended to my Friends. The only part i didnt like was the wait time i was seen 30 min after my appt but it was worth it

flag | Submitted November 20, 2011

Dr. Abiade C. Short's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal