Ratings for Dr. ALI Totonchi

Dr.Totonchi did my rhinoplasty in Oct 2018, he advised if there was anything I didn’t like, or he didn’t like, he would do a revision and make it right, at no charge. He stood by his word. He is very good, I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2020

I had facial feminization surgery (FFS) December 12, 2018 with Dr. Totonchi. Prior to this, we had multiple meetings to discuss and agree on what I wanted done, which included rhinoplasty, full facelift, upper lip shortening with fat grafting to the cheeks, nasolabial folds and lip, and genioplasty. I put a lot of emphasis on my face shape and how I want the traditional look models and actresses have. I needed more volume in my upper cheeks and less in my lower cheeks. He said he could achieve this with a fat graft, which sounded like the right method since I had read that implants come with risks I didn’t want to take. However, the fat graft either didn't work, he just didn't do it right or he didn't do it at all. It kind of looked like he did it when I woke from surgery, but it must have just been swelling since it was not there after a month of recovery. One of the things I emphasized was for him to flatten out my lower cheeks, but he failed to do that during surgery. When I asked him why, he told me he didn’t think it needed to be done while he was operating on me. But he was wrong. He said he was going to make the tip of my nose smaller and the bridge smooth, but now my right nostril is smaller than the left (from my perspective) and the bridge is really no different. There is now no definition in my nose, which is something he failed to mention. The tip of my nose does not look any smaller than before surgery. The only difference is that he fixed a deviated septum which I didn’t know I even had. While I can breathe easier now, this was not what we discussed and it is not what I paid for. He pulled my chin out a little, did a neck tuck and a facelift too. I thought I would see some results to my face from the facelift but there isn’t any. He did do a good job on my chin and front neck and I have no complaints about that. My upper lip was shortened, but not as much as I wanted and there is no results from the fat injections to my lips. He told me I had to pay for another surgery if I wanted him to fix his mistakes but I believe he should do it regardless of whether or not I opt for another procedure. I shouldn’t have to pay more for him to do what he should have done correctly the first time. Of course, I’m not getting a refund for it and he refuses to take responsibility for the bad results. If he was completely honest during the consultations and told me these things would happen, I would not have paid to get those things done. I will never regret choosing to get FFS, but overall, my experience with Dr. Totonchi has been disappointing.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2019

Dr. Totonchi performed a lower eyelid blephroplasty on me a couple years ago and I now suffer from severe MGD and constant eye pain. Before this, I never had eye problems and never in my life even had to go to an eye doctor. To top it all off, I still have huge bags under my eyes so the surgery did nothing but harm. I would not recommend him EVER for an eyelid surgery. He might be good at other procedures but not eyelid surgeries.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2019

I had Face lift done by Dr. Totonchi around 6 months ago with amazing results. I wanted to maintain my results with Halo Laser treatment. First, I was uncertain what to expect with my results of the Halo laser but am so thrilled with it. The procedure was easy, Dr. Totonchi and his staff Sharon are very kind and helpful. Overall a great experience that I’d recommend to anyone. My complexion is clear and evenly toned. If you are looking for a good plastic surgeon, there are many to choose from in Cleveland , Ohio . But if you want an amazing plastic surgeon, I would highly recommend Dr. Totonchi. He is an exemplary surgeon who consistently provides outstanding results. I am extremely pleased with the outcome of my procedure.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2019

Dr. Totonchi is a real sweetheart!!! So polite and caring. I am very pleased w/ results!!! Had Rhinoplasty,,fat grafting and lines and jowls around mouth removed,,,,,,did alot of research and could,'nt of made a better choice in choosing a surgeon. Staff also,,very polite and helpful. You will not be disappointed in choosing Dr. Totonchi,,,,HE IS THE BEST!!!!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2018

Best Surgeon Ever Deciding on facial plastic surgery is a life-altering decision, and deciding on who to perform the surgery can also be a daunting task. I researched several plastic surgeons on the internet. I looked at their backgrounds and comments from other patients. I decided that Dr. Totonchi would be an excellent match for what I wanted accomplished. I had a consultation appointment and together we decided to do Facelift, Neck lift, upper blepharoplasty, lower blepharoplasty, fat grafting on cheeks and around mouth and laser under my eyes. Although there were a lot of procedures needed to be done, but he wanted to give me rejuvenated look. Recovery was smooth and he was all the time available for any questions i had. I had a wonderful Experience with the extremely talented Dr. Totonchi . My facelift changed the way I feel about myself He and his staff Sharon have exceptional bedside manners, making one feel very special as their patient. I highly recommend him for all of your cosmetic needs. Even if you’re not in Cleveland, it’s worth coming here and consult him. You will not be disappointed. Dr. Totonchi’s fees are also very reasonable compared to other areas.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2018

The work Dr. Totonchi did for me is wonderful. His staff is great. I did have a problem with the hospital and Dr. Totonchi stepped up and made things better. I already have recommended him!!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

Great doctor, always answered our questions. Wonderful results, got rid of my migraines of 46 years! Would recommend to anyone, great staff. I tell everyone about him.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

great physician, warm staff, he was always available for me, took time to answer my questions, great results , I would recommend to everybody.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

great bed side manners, fantastic surgeon!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2012