Ratings for Dr. ALI Totonchi

Dr. Totonchi is a real sweetheart!!! So polite and caring. I am very pleased w/ results!!! Had Rhinoplasty,,fat grafting and lines and jowls around mouth removed,,,,,,did alot of research and could,'nt of made a better choice in choosing a surgeon. Staff also,,very polite and helpful. You will not be disappointed in choosing Dr. Totonchi,,,,HE IS THE BEST!!!!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2018

Best Surgeon Ever Deciding on facial plastic surgery is a life-altering decision, and deciding on who to perform the surgery can also be a daunting task. I researched several plastic surgeons on the internet. I looked at their backgrounds and comments from other patients. I decided that Dr. Totonchi would be an excellent match for what I wanted accomplished. I had a consultation appointment and together we decided to do Facelift, Neck lift, upper blepharoplasty, lower blepharoplasty, fat grafting on cheeks and around mouth and laser under my eyes. Although there were a lot of procedures needed to be done, but he wanted to give me rejuvenated look. Recovery was smooth and he was all the time available for any questions i had. I had a wonderful Experience with the extremely talented Dr. Totonchi . My facelift changed the way I feel about myself He and his staff Sharon have exceptional bedside manners, making one feel very special as their patient. I highly recommend him for all of your cosmetic needs. Even if you’re not in Cleveland, it’s worth coming here and consult him. You will not be disappointed. Dr. Totonchi’s fees are also very reasonable compared to other areas.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2018

The work Dr. Totonchi did for me is wonderful. His staff is great. I did have a problem with the hospital and Dr. Totonchi stepped up and made things better. I already have recommended him!!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

Great doctor, always answered our questions. Wonderful results, got rid of my migraines of 46 years! Would recommend to anyone, great staff. I tell everyone about him.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

great physician, warm staff, he was always available for me, took time to answer my questions, great results , I would recommend to everybody.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

great bed side manners, fantastic surgeon!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2012