Ratings for Dr. Kamyar Ebrahimi

My husband and me are so happy that we found him because we were not satisfied with our First dr. He is on time and you have not to wait . He is knowledgeable ,and the people that work in his office are nice. Lena.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

I have to admit I was a bit skeptical when I saw the reviews on other sites. However, his bedside manners, and the way he treats every single one of his patients, is very much reminiscent of how medicine used to be practiced. And I have to admit meds these were all true. Not to mention the fact that he is extremely knowledgeable and a nice guy. He treats his patients as though they are his best friends, and he is loved by his patients.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014

Dr. Ebrahimi is very knowledgeable and takes time to explain. He will return calls in a timelymanner

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

Saw the doctor yesterday. I just moved here. Had another urologist for a previous kidney stone, who was nice, but kind of dry. Dr. Ebrahimi called me today with my normal lab results. Explained everything and took his time with me even though his waiting room was packed. Refreshing to see a young doctor with such an old "soul" and caring like he's been doing it forever! I would definately recommend him. And yes, he is going to do my vasectomy! He is really a caring doctor, and his ratings were all true!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011

I would highly recommend this doctor. He was kind, knowledgable and answered all of questions about prostate cancer. He is fellowship trained (I asked him to explain to me he extra training) which made me feel even more comfortable. I know I am in the right hands.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2010

Complete and thorough, very professional, explained everything about my vasectomy.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2010

Dr. Kamyar Ebrahimi's Credentials

• University Of California, San Diego School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)