Ratings for Dr. Erin C. Hamilton

We have been extremely pleased with Dr. Hamilton! She successfully combines her extensive medical training and background with a very warm and compassionate approach to her young patients and their families. While she obviously possesses tremendous intellectual depth and insight into the latest research and pediatric studies (which she can easily quote and explain upon request), Dr. Hamilton then demonstrates a very down-to-earth, practical application of this knowledge to each of her individual patients' circumstances. Additionally, the network of specialists with whom Dr. Hamilton collaborates is second to none, and most are still within the local region. Dr. Hamilton takes the time to actually know her patients and their families, and their situations and concerns, and we feel very fortunate to trust her and her staff implicitly with the health and well-being of our children!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

I havebeen with Dr. Hamilton for 8 years and could not be happier! SHe takes the timeto explain things to you and is very proffessional. I suggested her to my sister, and she also takes her 1 year old there, and is very happyas well

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011

This doctor is awful, she was gone for almost a year, i preferred the substitute. Dress in flip flops & no Button up or professional wear. Wear's dresses. Act's like you are wasting her time, did not enjoy the visit. Also you do not get called a day before to confirm visit or to remind you if you are coming the next day. First office/doctor to not do so. She did not help me at all, favors patients &if you are with with a parent her mood changes. I stand by everything i said & currently looking for another Doctor who shows professionalism & care for there job.

Submitted August 10, 2011

My children love Dr.Hamilton, as do my husband and I. She is always willing to answer all of our questions, and spends quality time with our children at each visit. We are very lucky to have found such a wonderful trustworthy doctor for our children.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2010

This doctor is the most helpful, patient, thorough doctor. She takes a lot of time with each patient, and allows the patient, and families feel comfortable to ask anything. She listens and she has so much knowledge. She is honest, and caring. My children are very lucky to be in her care.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2006

Dr. Erin C. Hamilton's Credentials

• George Washington Univ Sch Of Med & Hlth Sci, Washington Dc 20037 (Grad. 2000)